Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Engadget News and Reviews

Techies can get their mobile and HD fix here. Engadget This site finally helped me decide what phone I wanted to get when I upgraded finally to a smartphone. My wife loves her iPhone 4, but my company is a Verizon account holder, so I had to look at their lineup.

I've used other people's Blackberry phones and never really seemed to like them. That, and I've been interested int he Android OS. So, I started looking at the Droid and HTC phones.

A co-worker has the HTC Incredible, but based on the info from Verizon, the Droid 2 and Droid X looked like better phones.

So I ended up on Engadget and found the two following reviews:
Droid 2 Review
Droid X

I guess what finally did it for me was the web browser and camera features. So, the win goes to Droid X for my next phone.

The site also has a lot of other tech items. Not too bad for an AOL product. It also showed me that the new Windows phones lack the multitasking capabilities that I've been looking for.

Have a good read.

No comments:

Post a Comment